( Sangoma Contact Center has been rebranded as Sangoma CX )
Agents can report a call issue by selecting and issue from the Call Issue List after clicking on the () icon available on any inbound or outbound call registered in the timeline as shown below.
The Call Issues reported by Agents, are consolidated in the Call Issues report available under the Monitoring menu. This report provides Supervisors, Managers and Administrators, an effective way to track potential call issues reported by agents.
Organizations might prefer to change the default list of issues in the Call Issue List. This technical note details how Sangoma CX Administrators can customize this list.
- Only Sangoma CX Administrators will be able to customize the Call Issue List.
- Call issues descriptions will modify existing records in the database and hence in the Call Issues report.
- Any new Call Issue added to the list cannot be deleted. This is not allowed to guarantee data consistency if this Call Issue has been reported by an Agent. We strongly recommend not adding new call issues and instead change the description of existing ones already added, unless it is necessary. Our recommendation is not to have a long list, as this will be more time consuming for agents to report the issues and will make it more difficult for Agents to find the correct issue that best defines his / her experience with the call.
Customizing Call Issues
Administrators can customize Call Issues by following these steps.
- Login to Sangoma CX using Sangoma CX Administrator Credentials
- Select System from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on Call Issues under the Miscellaneous menu entry located at the bottom of the System menu.
- The Call Issues List configuration will be displayed.
- In this screen an Administrator will be able to:
- Edit the Description and Short Description of an existing Call Issue by clicking on the pencil icon t to the right of the desired CAll Issue. Once changes are done they can be accepted or rejected by clicking on the green check icon to save the changes or red cross icon to cancel the changes.
- Add a new Call issue by filling out the Description and Short Description fields located under the Add new call issue area and clicking on the green plus icon. Please be aware any new Call Issue added to the list cannot be deleted.