In order to help customers implement best password practices, Sangoma extended the password complexity and aging support in Sangoma Contact Center v.6.69.25 and higher. This document explains the available settings and how administrators can change these settings.
- This feature requires Sangoma Contact Center version v.6.69.25.and higher. The version in use is displayed on the bottom left corner of the Admin / Manager / Supervisor UI.
- This setting affects all users in the tenant.
- The first time Users and Agents will login in the platform after the upgrade from 5.57.29 to 6.69.25 they will be asked to change their passwords as part of the activation of password aging.
Managing Password Complexity and Password Aigin settings
The default settings are
- Password age: 30 days.
- Password minimum length: 8 Characters.
- Character set that passwords must include:
- Numbers: Yes.
- Letters: Yes.
- Capital Letters: No.
- Special Characters: No.
- Password Strength Set: Medium.
- Login in using your Administrator credentials.
- Click on the menu System > Configuration.
- Under the configuration menu, click on Password Policy.
- Make changes to the different setting.
- Click the Save button to apply the new settings.
Reset to default settings
- Click the Reset button to revert the changes to the settings previously saved.