The Call Recording feature allows Administrators to enable / disable specific extensions that will have their calls recorded. In order to use this feature, the location must have Call Recording enabled by a Sangoma admin.
Call recordings are licensed by extension (not device) and accessed via Application Framework, local and remote desk phones and/ or mobile clients.
Accessing the Call Recording Settings
- Access the Business Voice portal and select the CONFIGURATION option at the top of the page.
- Search and Select the required location.
- From the Left Side Menu.
- Select the Call Configuration.
- Select Recording Settings.
Configuring Call Recording Settings
① Search for the extensions.
② Filter Extension
- All - List all extensions
- Recordings - List only extension where recordings are already turned on
- Not recording - List only extension where recordings are not turned on
③ Select the check box to activate Call Recording for the desired extensions
④ Once all changes have been completed, click the SAVE CHANGES TO SYSTEM button.
- Business Voice Plus
- All recorded calls are stored locally on the StarBoxes and varies based on the models:
- StarBox® 1000: up to 1,600 hours of calls
- StarBox® 2500/ 2550: up to 5,000 hours of calls
- StarBox® 6000: up to 10,000 hours of calls
- Note: Once capacity is met, calls are overwritten on a FIFO (first in-first out) basis
- Lifetime call recording options are also available for an additional fee
- Business Voice
- All recordings are directly in the Sangoma cloud and unlimited