The Sangoma Talk Visual Voicemail application displays a list of your voicemails. You can choose which voicemail to listen to, delete, or call back. You can also mark Voicemails as read or unread.
Note: For this application to work, your administrator must have enabled Voicemail for the extension in the Business Voice Portal.
How to access Voicemails
- From the Sangoma Talk app click on the Apps ( ⋮ ) icon and the available applications are displayed.
- If there are any unread voicemails then a red dot will display on the visual voicemail icon.
- Click on the Visual Voicemail icon to display the list of voicemails.
- The information displayed:
- Name and number of who left the message.
- Length of voicemail message.
- Time and date when the message was left.
- A Red dot will display on the play button if voicemail is unread.
Listening to Voicemails
- Press the Play button to listen to your voicemail.
Other Voicemail Options
There are additional options that can be done with a voicemail:
- Call Back - It will dial the same number from which you have received the voicemail.
- Mark Read or Mark Unread - Mark a previously read voicemail as read or mark a Unread voicemail as Read.
- Delete - Delete the Voicemail.