Sangoma’s Curbside application allows businesses to offer streamlined, convenient, and safe customer service experiences using SMS text & web-based communications to facilitate curbside pickup services.
How It Works
- Customer submits the Check in Form
- All active Curbside staff members will receive a message that a check in form has been submitted.
- Notifications come via Email or Text message depending on how the Curbside administrator has configured notifications for each staff member.
- Staff members can respond to the Check In message by clicking the link in the message or by selecting Active Check ins from the left-hand side panel.
- The available response options are defined by the Curbside administrator.
- If an additional response is required to complete the check in, the check in will remain active.
- Staff members can open the response form again by clicking the Update status Icon within the Active table, or by clicking the link in the origin message.
- If no more responses are required, the check in will move to Check In History.
After a customer has submitted the Check in form, there are 2 methods to respond to the check in..
- Notifications - If the Curbside Admin has set you up to receive notifications, and your status is active, you will receive a text or email message when a Check in form is submitted. Click the link in the message to display the response form.
- Access the Active Check Ins list or the Check in History list.
- Open the Curbside application. Click Here.
- Login using your Sangoma Business Voice portal credentials.
- Follow the instructions below.
If you have access to multiple Sangoma Studio applications, select Curbside in the Applications panel on the left side.The WORKSPACES panel on the left side of the page provides access to the following list:
- Active Check ins.
- Check in History.
Active Check Ins
The Active Check ins page displays a list of all active check Ins. The columns displayed are based on how the administrator has configured the customer Check In form.
- Checked In column;
- This displays the Date and Time the customer sent the initial SMS text message.
- The Status column;
- If the status is Pending, the customer has sent a text message, but has not yet submitted the check in form.
- All other statuses reflect the latest response from the response form.
- The list of Check ins does not auto refresh. To get the latest list of check-in click the refresh Icon at the top right corner of the list.
Check in History
The Check In History table displays a list of Completed check ins. The information displayed is the same as the Active Check Ins list.
- The list of completed Check ins does not auto refresh. To get the latest list of completed check-in click the refresh Icon at the top right corner of the list
How to view the Active Check Ins
- Select the Active Check Ins option located in the WORKSPACES panel on the left side of the page.
To update an active Check In
- Hover over the desired Check In and click the Update Check in icon that appears on the right.
- The Response form will be displayed.
- Select the appropriate response.
How to change your Notification Status
- If you no longer want to receive Check In Notifications you can change your notification status by clicking on the Active User Status button.
- From the drop down by your name and select No.
- To start receiving notifications again:
- Click on the Active User Status button.
- From the drop down by your name and select Yes.
How to view Check in History
- Select the Check in History option located in the WORKSPACES panel on the left side of the page.
- The Check In History page displays a list of check ins that have been completed.
How to reopen Completed Check In
- Hover over the desired Check In and click the Update status Icon that appears on the right.
- The Response form will be displayed.
- Select the appropriate response. (Note: the customer will receive a text with the response message)