How to change my display nickname?
So you've joined the room and now you want to change your displayed nickname? There are at least two ways:
- Way 1:
- Click on the bottom right in the 3 vertical dots:
- It will pop up an item list: click on the very first item on the top where is currently showing your nickname;
- You are now in Settings / Profile. Change the nickname in "Set your display name" and confirm with OK.
- Note: If you are a logged in user, your name will be displayed as what you have entered at the time of sign up.
- Way 2
- Click on the icon showing your current nickname in the page [ something like nickname(You) ];
- Type your new desired nickname;
- Confirm with Enter on the keyboard.
- To improve the overall communication, we suggest muting the participants in the room asking them to unmute themselves only when they have to talk to other people in the room.
- For an immediate reaction to a question or an invite to talk from the moderator, you can take advantage of the Push-To-Talkfunctionality activated pushing on Space Bar on your keyboard. When you ended up talking, just release it, and you'll be back in a muted state.
How can I activate it ?
Once you're in the conference room, hit once the Space Bar or click with the mouse pointer on the Mic icon which will change to MUTED state.
How can I check is it working?
- When Push-To-Talk feature is activated, your mic appears muted:
- Hitting the Space Bar you will see the mic icon changing state:
- Hitting 'V' key on your keyboard will toggle Webcam Activated/Deactivated in a very fast way!
Full Screen Mode
- Hitting 'S' key on your keyboard will toggle you from normal view to Full Screen and back!
- Hitting 'D' key on your keyboard will pop up Share Screen tab where you can choose what to share/present into the room.
- Hitting 'C' key on your keyboard will open the Chat tab on the screen. you can start typing to the audience!
- We created this video that shows you how to integrate Gravatar and Sangoma websites, including Meet Sangoma: https://bit.ly/3fiLGhk