StarView for StarCenter® is a powerful and flexible analytics tool that provides Star2Star StarCenter customers with a comprehensive view of call activity / data. Options are available for real-time displays, historical reports (including Scheduled) and a “Snapshot”, which is a low profile, always on-top application that scrolls key StarCenter metrics across the user's display. Note: See also Screen Builder - Custom Screens.
Note: If you are in a different time zone than your call center and you want the display localized for that call center, change your computer's time zone settings to match the time zone of your call center. Although the times are correct, by default, display dates and times are localized by your location, not your call center's location.
The statistics are customized to the needs of the individual user. The StarView Snapshot can be accessed via the StarView web application or as a standalone desktop application for Windows and Mac.
StarView’s intuitive web based user interface gives the StarCenter® Software administrator(s) the ability to see the exact detailed Agent and/or Queue data they need when they need it.
Click here to view the latest StarView for StarCenter® documentation.
Release Notes (Version 2.0.0)
- Added 3 new blocks
- Live Feed
- Wallboard with Stats
- Now you can select multiple queues and display aggregate data on the StarView dashboard
- Headers contain
Sums or Averages across all selected queues
- Overlays multiple lines on same chart to represent each selected queue.
- Interface and ability to schedule reports and have them emailed on a recurring basis in the following formats
Minor bug fixes
Screen Builder Updates
- Now you can save and launch screens on the fly. Also, colored icons make it easier to read at a glance.
Agent Monitor Redesign
- More intuitive colors and text descriptions of statuses
Queue Monitor Redesign
- Removed unused icons. Cleaner metrics display.
Away State While On a Call
- Now agents can enter an away state while on a call, and immediately switch to the away state when a call is ended
- Remember me checkbox
Service Level Management
- Set Service Levels per Queue (Top Menu > Service Level)
Service Level Reporting
- Queue Reports now have Service Level Agreement columns (Left Menu > Report Library > * Queue Report)
Added Report Library
- Easier report management - Includes report filtering and full text search
New Agent Reports
- Agent reports you can run by selecting an agent instead of for all the agents in a Queue
- Average Away Time Report
- See the average away time for each reason code for a selected agent
- Snapshot (previously known as Ticker) now allows you to adjust the refresh frequency, pause, and navigate through queues
- View a cumulative, real-time list of agents and queues so you can monitor your call center efficiently
Save Queue Groupings
- Save commonly used groups of Queues, select them quickly with the top menu drop-down, and even set one as your default to load when you login
- Now your call data is available via RESTful API. Automatically archive your data, import into your database, or integrate the call data with a third party application with ease.
Below is a high level list of the new features and bug fixes with version 1.2.0 of StarView:
- Toggle side menu
- Toggle full screen view
- Improved dashboard functionality
- Added “Avg” metrics to existing Queue Reports
- Added “Total Available Time” to Agent Reports
- Beta version of Screen Builder
- Service Level Agreement management
- Service Level Agreement reporting
Queue Interval Report
- With and without zero fill data
Agent Interval Report
- With and without zero fill data
Queue Login Report Agent Login Report StarView Snapshot
- Ticker renamed to Snapshot
- Fixed display queue metrics (versus scrolling)
- Cycle through and pause queue metrics with next, previous and pause/play buttons
- Single configuration buttons, instead of multiple
- Version number display (currently 2.0)
- Network performance improvements
- Processor performance improvements
Minor bug fixes from version 1.1
StarView showing data from 4 Queues
It is possible to run a report from StarView with the capability of deleting it. Click on the email address in the upper right hand corner.
Then, click on Scheduler.
Click the X under the Remove column to delete a report.