While on a call you can transfer the call to another number or extension. There are 2 methods to transfer a call.
- Attended Transfer - An Attended transfer allows you to validate that the person receiving the transfer is available and willing to take the call before completing the transfer.
- Blind Transfer - A Blind transfer is when you transfer the caller without first validating or speaking to the person receiving the transferred call.
To transfer a call follow one of the procedures below.
- Pause the call that you are on by clicking the Pause icon on the Call card.
- Enter the transfer to number via the dial pad and click the Call icon or search and select a contact’s phone number or extension.
The new call will appear below the original call.
- Select the original call and click the Hangup icon.
- Click the Transfer icon on the Call Card to transfer the call to another number.
- The current call is automatically put on hold.
- Enter the transfer to number via the Dial Pad and click the Transfer Call icon in the Dial Pad or search and select a Contact.