Link to Questions
1. What is TeamHub?
- TeamHub is Sangoma’s “soft-client” software application that combines chatting, video meetings, voice calling, contacts, file sharing, notifications, contact center, business productivity ‘apps’, and more, all from within one single, integrated user experience. TeamHub is uniquely differentiated from other collaboration products by its unified GUI (graphical user interface) which brings together access to all Sangoma cloud services, in one ‘pane of glass’, including the ability to see and experience the other cloud services from Sangoma that the user may not yet have even purchased.
2. How do I access TeamHub?
- Web Browser
- Open a Chrome browser window, go to https://teamhub.sangoma.com/, then login using your Business Voice portal credentials.
- Note: Chrome is the officially supported browser, and while other browsers may work, using a browser other than Chrome, may result in some functionalities not working properly.
- Mobile apps:
- Apple mobile devices - Download and install the iOS Sangoma TeamHub app. from the Apple app store, then login using your Business Voice portal credentials.
- Android mobile devices - Download and install the Android Sangoma TeamHub app. from the Google Play store, then login using your Business Voice portal credentials.
- Desktop App.
Note: With the TeamHub version 3.0 and greater, there is also a desktop application that can be used.
- If you are using version 3.0 or greater, click here to learn How to Download the TeamHub Desktop App.
3. How to change the password?
- Go to teamhub.sangoma.com and follow the Forgot password steps to reset your password.
4. What is the password criteria?
- Please reference the Business Voice Portal Password Criteria knowledge article for the password criteria.
5. Do I need a separate set of credentials for TeamHub
- No, your TeamHub and Business Voice Credentials will be the same.
6. Does TeamHub show the time in local time?
- Yes. It adjusts based on your local time. You can change this in Settings.
7. How do I change my timezone?
- This can be changed via the Setting inside of TeamHub. Reference the TeamHub User Guide for more instructions.
Chat Related Questions
1. Can the owner delete members from a Channel?
- Yes. Reference the User Guide for instructions.
2. How long is the chat history retained?
- Currently, it is indefinite. This may change in future.
3. How do I mute a channel so I don't get notifications from it?
- Reference the User Guide for Mute instructions.
4. Who can mute a channel?
- All members of a channel can mute a channel, to stop getting notifications.
5. Who can unstar a channel?
- All members can unstar a channel.
6. Can I send messages to people outside of my organization?
- No. Guest users are not supported.
7. How do you change owners or add more owners to a channel?
- To transfer ownership of a channel, you must be using version 3.0 or above. If you meet this requirement, you have the option to submit a support ticket, asking for the assignment of a new channel administrator..
8. Are emojis supported?
- Yes, emojis and gifs are both supported.
9. How will an invited member be notified of the invite?
- Either by email or in app notifications, depending on the user’s notification preferences.
10. Does TeamHub send email notifications if a user is tagged in a chat room or direct chat?
- Yes. It is based on the user’s notification preferences configured under the Settings.
Talk Related Questions
1. How do I make a call?
- TeamHub supports in-app phone calling and can act as your softphone client. All you need is to add a TeamHub extension for your user account in the portal. Reach out to your location administrator or partner to enable this feature. For more information consult the User Guide.
2. Does the Talk function support click to dial or highlight to dial?
- Yes, Click to dial is supported.
- No. TeamHub and Sangoma Talk require separate extensions.
4. Can I use my desktop phone with Talk?
- No. TeamHub Talk requires a softphone extension. You can set up your Find Me/Follow Me for your Desk phone extension to ring your TeamHub extension and have them ring simultaneously.
5. Why am I not getting notified when I get an incoming call?
- Reference the How to Adjust Notification Setting for TeamHub article for notification setting instructions.
Meet Related Questions
1. Can we record video meetings from TeamHub?
- Yes. TeamHub uses Sangoma Meet integration to run meetings, so you will be able to benefit from all Sangoma Meet features including recordings.
2. Does the screen sharing function also support mouse sharing?
- Not at this time.
3. Will my personal settings from Sangoma Meet transfer to the TeamHub version of Sangoma Meet?
- Yes. Make sure you are using the same Sangoma email address that you have been using to log in to Meet.
Contacts Related Questions
1. Does TeamHub Contacts include my company directory?
2. Can I add personal Contacts to TeamHub Contacts?
- Yes. Sangoma’s TeamHub Contacts supports both a Company Directory and Personal Contacts directory. For more information reference the guide How to use Contacts in TeamHub.
Files Related Questions
1. What is the storage space limitations
- The maximum file size is 20 MB.
- The maximum storage space must follow Sangoma’s fair use policy.
2. What is the retention period for uploaded files?
- Currently, there is no retention period defined. But a retention period may be introduced in the future.
3. Does the file upload function support Drag and Drop?
Mobile Related Questions
1. Do you have Mobile app?
- Yes. We have both an Android and iOS mobile app.
2. What are the minimum requirements for the Android mobile versions?
- The latest Android versions are recommended. We support up to one prior version.
3. What are the minimum requirements for the iOS mobile versions?
- The latest iOS version is recommended. We support up to one prior version.
Administrator Related Questions
1. Who can assign a user a softphone extension?
- A Location admin, Company admin or your Partner.
2. Can licenses be transferred from one user to another?
- Yes - Simple remove the license from the original user, then the now unused license can be assigned to the new user.
3. How is this configured, and is this something the location admin or partner will be able to do on their own?
- The location admin or partner can assign licenses to a portal user, and then create a TeamHub extension for that user.
4. How do I purchase Temahub for new users?
- TeamHub is included in the existing bundles offered (e.g. Professional, Collaboration, Customer Service, and Contact Center Bundles).
Partners Related Question
1. How do I add TeamHub to existing legacy users (e.g. 1.0, 2.x, 3.0, 4.0)
- Upgrade to features of one of the existing bundles.
- Purchase TeamHub as an add-on item for the legacy location=.
2. What if a customer has already purchased a bundle that includes TeamHub? (i.e. how do they get it?)
- The customer should have the appropriate amount of user licenses already added to each customer's location based on what was purchased. The location admin or partner can then distribute those licenses to users accordingly via the license manager in the Configuration section of the Star2Star Portal.
3. Is TeamHub Replacing the Application Framework?
- No, the Application Framework will continue to exist for our existing customers and new customers that want to use the additional features that are available in the Application Framework, like StarFax, StarScope, StarReporter.