StarPhone™ for Desktop 3.2.0
Release Notes (April 6, 2021)
- Support for Enhanced Extension has been implemented.
- 3-way calling has been implemented.
- Password reset has been corrected to force both a password and a repeat password entry before accepting reset.
- When a user is in an active call with 2 way audio, any call coming in a second line will have the ring silenced and only a visual indicator will be shown to prevent disruption of the original call.
- Logger function circular reference error has been resolved.
- Error displayed during logout has been fixed. (Will no longer appear AFTER 3.2.0 upgrade)
- Phone dialer dialog no longer renders overtop of the Auto-update modal window. (Will no longer appear AFTER 3.2.0 upgrade)
- Issue with BV StarPhone for Desktop intermittently logging out due to token expiration has been addressed.
- Advanced/verbose logging has been added to StarPhone for Desktop.
- User now has the ability to send logs to support (email@example.com) from the settings page in the app. An email will be generated and sent which will include a txt file with the last 250 lines from the electron container console.
- Voicemail dialing now emulates functionality in release 2.7.5.
- When a user selects Help Documentation in the app, they are now automatically redirected to the KnowledgeBase.
- The new company logo has been added to the login screen.