( Sangoma Contact Center has been rebranded as Sangoma CX )
This article describes how to add a queue to the Sangoma CX platform. As all calls are routed via Incoming Call Routing in the Business Voice platforms, the first step is to build the required queue in the Business Voice portal. Once the queue is created in the portal, the Destination/Queue will display the Destination ID (DID) that is required for entry into the Sangoma CX. Follow the steps below to complete the process.
Note: This technical note does not detail how to route a call from a DID to a Destination Queue in the portal using the Incoming Call Routing / Scheduler or Autoatendands. For that please review the Business Voice Portal documentation.
Obtaining the Destination ID # in the Business Voice Portal
- Log in to the Business Voice Portal.
- Select the desired location
- Select Call Configurations > Destinations from the Left side menu.
- After the Destinations page is displayed click on the Existing Destinations dropdown field.
- Select from the list of existing destinations or create a new destination by selecting Add New Queue.
- Copy the Destination ID number.
Linking the queue from the Business Voice Portal to Sangoma CX.
To link the queue from Sangoma Portal to the Sangoma CX, do the following:
- Access Sangoma CX via the Sangoma CX URL and login as an admin or supervisor, then click the Next button.
- After logging in, go to System > DID Ranges.
- When the DID Ranges page opens, click the Create DID button.
- Enter the DID number copied from the Sangoma Portal and click the Create button.
- After adding the DID, go to the Queues page Contact Center>Management>Queues.
- Select or Create a queue.
- Click the DID tab. Click the checkbox button to select the queue and click the Save button.
- Continue configuring the queue as desired.