To change Find-Me / Follow-Me settings for an extension:
Open Star2Star Application Framework and log in.
From the top-right side of the screen, click Navigation , and select Settings from the drop-down list.
From the Phone Settings section on the left side of the screen, click Find-Me / Follow-Me.
From the You are applying these settings to drop-down list, select the extension. If multiple numbers are listed, select the appropriate extension.
To apply a different setting, click the shaded-gray icon for the applicable phone setting. To turn off the selected phone setting, click the shaded-gray None icon. The setting selection is outlined in green.
To edit a name, number, and/or ring duration, complete the following steps:
- Click the appropriate line and click Edit .
Make the necessary changes.
Click Save to save the changes.
Note: To close editing without saving changes, click Close .
To add a new number, complete the following steps:
- Click the appropriate blank line and click Edit .
- Select a name/number from the Name drop-down list, or select Custom Entry and enter a name and number in the applicable fields.
Note: To populate the Name drop-down list, in the Profile section on the left side of the screen, click User Info. Scroll to the Phone Numbers section and add the applicable names and numbers.
- In the Ring Duration (sec) field, enter the number of seconds to ring the number. If this field is left blank, the 20 second default setting (about three rings) is applied.
- Click Save to save the the entries.
8. To delete a number, click the appropriate line and click Delete .
Note: The number is removed immediately without asking the user to confirm the deletion.